:: Re: [DNG] Our friendly community
Author: Mitt Green
To: Rowland Penny
CC: Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Our friendly community
Rowland Penny <rpenny241155@???> wrote:

>I am beginning to think this may be aimed squarely at me, if so, then
>come out and say so. I think Mitt may have taken exception to the word 'moron' [...]

It was addressed to everyone here. You have taken a few chances here
trying to insult John Hughes, John being accused as troll, didn't insult
anyone (at least from what I've read) but used profanity as well.
I say it again, we shouldn't accuse someone being a troll,
insult them and tell them to go away, answering
questions instead (well, till a reasonable level)‎.

>People may say that I shouldn't answer his posts, but that would mean,
>if somebody reads the thread, that what he is saying is true, but it isn't.

Everyone is free to post their opinions and no one is going to stop them
from doing that.

Best regards,

Mitt