:: Re: [DNG] Our friendly community
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Our friendly community
On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 11:22:33 +0100
Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:

> > "I strongly recommend that the people who cannot live with
> > libsystemd0 installed on their systems leave Debian, because their
> > life is going to suck more and more as we will integrate it in
> > every important daemon after jessie will have been released."
>
>      The rest of d'Itri's mail is also pretty demonstrative: he
> laughs at being accused of conspiracy, showing he doesn't see what he
> is doing. This a spectacular example of how blind people can be when
> they belong to a group which is in a position to dictate its choices
> to the others. They won't realize their fall untill they reach the
> ground; and, then, they will accuse the others of conspiracy.

Can somebody who still has posting privileges on debian-user please
write a friendly email that, for those who are considering leaving
Debian, either because they don't want gratuitous libsystemd0
dependencies, or they don't want to deal with cavalier attitudes, Devuan
is a great place to continue their computer activities and development?

It would be a horrible waste if people exiting Debian slithered into
the night instead of coming to Devuan.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to post such an email myself (Don Armstrong
saw to that.).

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist