:: Re: [DNG] Our friendly community
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Our friendly community
Le 17/12/2015 20:21, Go Linux a écrit :
> Marco d'Itri's response to that post is illuminating:
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2015/02/msg00644.html
>
> "I strongly recommend that the people who cannot live with libsystemd0
> installed on their systems leave Debian, because their life is going to
> suck more and more as we will integrate it in every important daemon
> after jessie will have been released."

     The rest of d'Itri's mail is also pretty demonstrative: he laughs
at being accused of conspiracy, showing he doesn't see what he is doing.
This a spectacular example of how blind people can be when they belong
to a group which is in a position to dictate its choices to the others.
They won't realize their fall untill they reach the ground; and, then,
they will accuse the others of conspiracy.

     The list of 4583 packages now depending on libsysemd0 includes a
lot of packages which definitely have nothing to do with it. The final
lock will happen when the dependency will reach the shells and gcc.
Given the fast contamination, we should expect this pretty soon.

     Didier