:: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin-consens…
Author: Eric Voskuil
To: libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin-consensus, bip65 and bip66
I've completed most of the BIP65 and BIP66 work and am about to spend a
couple of days testing it out.

It looks like BIP65 will be enforcing version 4 blocks shortly (if not
already).

http://bitcoin.sipa.be/ver-ever.png

As these are soft forks the risk of not upgrading is lack of validation
of the additional consensus rules defined by these proposals, there
should be no invalid rejections.