:: Re: [DNG] top posting, was: Re: Deb…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] top posting, was: Re: Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
Hi All,

On gmail threads text is automatically quoted: I have no option about
that, other than selectively quoting parts. I always make an effort to
write clearly, but more often than not, I am exhausted. I am making a
huge effort to complete netman, notwithstanding I never earned a penny
working as a programmer in my life.

Today has been a day of manual work, and I am here, struggling in vain
to get dpkg-buildpackage do its job. However, I am stuck, and due to
other work totally unrelated to computers and programming, I don't
enjoy the full concentration that I would have had, had I been
continually working on computers.

I would want to finish netman, but that depends on others wanting to
direct me. In this regard, it important to note, that like many
people, I do not use a fixed style to communicate. Even if I wanted
to, I wouldn't stick to it, as I am made in a way not to memorize such
things. I don't rely on memory, and actually have to continually
reason out things to do what I want to do. Sorry, but not every human
mind functions in the same way. The mind, like anything, adapts to
whatever abilities a person may have. If for instance, a person has a
powerful memory, that person will certainly rely on memory, but if,
like my case, a person cannot rely much on memory, that person has to
rely on logic.

Sorry, but my ability to concentrate, my energy and time are limited,
and I have more pressing errands that I cannot ignore.

Edward