:: Re: [DNG] gcc error: "error: unknow…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] gcc error: "error: unknown type name,‘GtkObject’"
Hi Aitor,

I downloaded both the cpp and ui file and tried to compile them into
an executable using this command:

gcc -export-dynamic -o ListView ListView.cpp `pkg-config --libs
--cflags gtk+-3.0 gtkmm-3.0`

Compilation failed with:
/usr/bin/ld: /tmp/ccWunzkf.o: undefined reference to symbol
'_ZNSsD1Ev@@GLIBCXX_3.4'
//usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: error adding symbols: DSO
missing from command line

Thanks for helping me.

Edward