:: Re: [DNG] Is netman being adopted o…
Author: Rainer Weikusat
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Is netman being adopted or was it a waste of time and effort?
Timo Buhrmester <fstd.lkml@???> writes:

>> > It would still be preferable if the build system was stand-alone, rather
>> > than depending on a repository twist.
>>
>> It would be "preferable" if a SCM would just store whatever one desires
>> to put into it.
> Do you have any point or do you just enjoy typing?

One could argue that I was somewhat careless in my first reply to you as
I actually wrote something about you (namely, "that's your opinion but
not mine") which sort-of solicitated an angry retort. However, stating
that "a source code management system" or - better term here - "version
control system" should simply store whatever someone desires to store
in, just like - say - a filesystem, is certainly not a personal remark.