:: Re: [DNG] Interesting read from RMS
Author: Emiliano Marini
To: Jaromil
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Interesting read from RMS
Only time will tell, of course. The problem is, in Industry, we all are
using Debian 6/7 and CentOS 5/6.

EOL for CentOS 5 is 2017, and 2020 for CentOS 6. So in Red Hat world, there
is plenty of time to plan and make decisions.

But, in Debian world, EOL for Wheezy is next year. So there is no much time
to see the real impact of systemd in the Industry, I think.

Greetings.