:: Re: [DNG] Commenting out code of ne…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Commenting out code of netman and backend
> But i want to experience with both IDEs: Anjuta and QtCreator.

Hi, Aitor,
In that case and if Anjuta does not pull in most of Gnome, and also if
QtCreator does not require most of KDE, I will be more than happy to
join in. The same experimenting experience is also appealing to me. If
I learn to use gtk3 and qt5, it will be a big addition to my coding
skills.

Edward