:: Re: [DNG] MS & RH team up on Azure …
Author: Linux O'Beardly
To: Mark Purcell
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] MS & RH team up on Azure cloud
I previously interviewed for a job with the Ubuntu Cloud Professional
Services team. These guys bounce around the globe setting up Openstack
environments for many organizations. One of those organizations, and I know
this for a fact, was a large software company out of Redmond, WA. The core
of their cloud offering is built, or at least it was as of October 2013, on
Ubuntu with Openstack. Ironic, isn't it?

Linux O'Beardly
@LinuxOBeardly
http://o.beard.ly
linux.obeardly@???