:: Re: [DNG] Is Jude Nelson OK?
Author: Linux O'Beardly
To: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Is Jude Nelson OK?
Apologies in advance for digressing from actual Devuan tech talk, but let's
be honest; if people were rated as firearms in comparison to their
contribution within the open source community, Jude is a Barret .50 cal
Sniper rifle. It's hard to be humble when you have that kind of firepower
on your side. Yes, I agree, we should try to refrain from touting it, but
sometimes we just have to indulge in guilty pleasures. I, for one, am
glad we have that we have that kind of resource on our side.

In case I haven't said it lately:

Jude - Thanks for everything you've done. I, personally, cannot thank you
enough for all that you are doing for our community and the Devuan
project. I'll do my best to try and not be petty knowing that you are on
our side. If I fail, please accept my preemptive apologies.

Also, thanks to the rest of you that contribute as well; no contribution,
no matter how small, is without merit or value.

Linux O'Beardly
@LinuxOBeardly
http://o.beard.ly
linux.obeardly@???