:: Re: [Bricolabs] MAD
Author: Vanessa Gocksch
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] MAD
Paula...Well it seems if its going to be portable...dismantled and re
mantled and considering the cold weather in Europe, probably the best
option is to use the same type of covering they use on yurts....instead of
coco..could be straw..(coco in the tropics is key because its a fiber that
no insects, mold or rats etc eats - but in Europe there is much less of
these little criters...)..."the french yurt people" will know exactly what
to use in that case I would guess..!!!
vg