:: Re: [Bricolabs] MAD
Author: Paula Vélez
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] MAD
Hey Kruno,

Checking again this post, I was wondering if the geodesic structure you did
is still up somewhere , if it still works, and how did you do the
covering... if it is not a ephimeral structure.

I have a friend building one but with the idea of making it really
waterproof and by its way also termical to be able to sleep, live, have a
working space inside.

If someone on this list have some documentation for geodesic structures
that have being made and tested with not too much high-expensive-technical
materials, we will be happy to check it.

Hugs,

Paula