:: Re: [DNG] netman: support for wlan1…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: fsmithred
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] netman: support for wlan1, wlan2, ... and eth1, eth2, .... and new systemd's naming scheme
Hi All,

In the case of more than one wifi and/or more than one ethernet
connector, netman will either use decide by itself to use a device
from the available list or choose a device from the defaults set by
the user.

I think, netman should not support more than one active connection as
is currently the case.

Please give feedback so that I start to work on the backend.

Edward

>>> http://postimg.org/image/y6n7zj1k1