:: Re: [DNG] netman: support for wlan1…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Clarke Sideroad
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] netman: support for wlan1, wlan2, ... and eth1, eth2, .... and new systemd's naming scheme
On 10/06/2015 09:24 AM, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> In the case of more than one wifi and/or more than one ethernet
> connector, netman will either use decide by itself to use a device
> from the available list or choose a device from the defaults set by
> the user.
>
> I think, netman should not support more than one active connection as
> is currently the case.
>
> Please give feedback so that I start to work on the backend.

There are cases when multiple connections and networks do come in handy,
but I think in those cases we are dealing with things that might be
better off started separately going back to the basics. AFAIK Wicd only
handles one connection at a time.

Is it possible to run more than one instance of netman?

Thanks,

Clarke