:: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netma…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: svante.signell
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
Hi Svante,

I am using block capitals only for headings as there is no other way
to properly differentiate between a heading and other text. Rich text
formatting is not supported. That would require using more libraries
and probably would include other dependencies.

I will try to implement the other additions you suggested.

Edward