:: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netma…
Author: John Crisp
To: dng
New-Topics: [DNG] The systemd thought process: was What can I do after netman?
Subject: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
On 25/09/15 17:07, Hleb Valoshka wrote:

> If your possible next project will look like netman then please do
> nothing. It's a lowest quality project I've ever seen. It looks really
> bad. You better read a good book about software architect.

Your comments are a disgrace and do nothing but inflame, upset, and
dissuade people from trying. They are the comments of an ignoramus and
do nothing but divide a community. Were you so good when you started
coding ?

Please take your obnoxious and negative comments elsewhere - if I could
I'd give you 10c to go try and find someone to phone who actually gives
a damn what you think.

You say things like this because you can hide behind an email address.
Would you say the same to his face, or mine ? I doubt it.

> I don't see any reason to throw away wicd and replace it with your tool.

Excellent. Who said you had too ? Is it compulsory or obligatory ? I
don't remember seeing that anywhere.

But there is at least another alternative for those who might want
something different.

Make some positive contribution on how to do something better. But
please leave out the unhelpful and destructive negativity.