:: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netma…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 18:07:31 +0300
Hleb Valoshka <375gnu@???> wrote:

> On 9/21/15, Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> wrote:
>
> > Since netman is effectively ready, and I can still offer my coding
> > services to the Devuan project, I would like to ask what task
> > should I take as my second attempt at helping with the project?
>
> If your possible next project will look like netman then please do
> nothing. It's a lowest quality project I've ever seen. It looks really
> bad. You better read a good book about software architect.

Wow Hleb, you're a dick!

Don't worry, Jaromil, after this email I'll /dev/null him so as not to
be tempted into a repeat performance.

Here are the facts: While the rest of us, *especially* me, flapped our
lips about a NetworkManager replacement, Edward actually did it.

SteveT

Steve Litt
August 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting: Just the Facts
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tjust