:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Wikileaks new cable:…
Author: jamileh s.t.
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Wikileaks new cable: US plans to weaken the Syrian state through sectarian destabilisation
Wikileaks 2010 cables:
-communications from Hilary Clinton that state Saudi is the no 1 source of
funds for Sunni terrorism
-saudi "almost completely dependent on the CIA to provide analytic support
and direction for its counterterrorism operations"
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_intervention_in_Iraq_%282014%E2%80%93present%29#cite_note-NI-30>

this table might not be accurate but is still really interesting to look at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_activity_of_ISIL#Number_of_nationals_fighting_for_ISIL

the flow of violence is really clear and obvious