:: Re: [unSYSTEM] John McAfee and the …
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] John McAfee and the cyber party - Is not voting still more meaningful? probably
We need a radical people's movement, and any election platform should be
a slave to this movement guided by it's radical policies focusing on
local elections geared towards establishing autonomy village by village,
town by town, city by city. This is the program of Bookchin from
"Libertarian Municipalism: An Overview". This is the strategy used by
Kurds in South-East Turkey now where the PKK practically controls the
municipalities of the main cities there. Elections are not a goal in
itself, nor should we focus on any "right policies" except devolution of
power to a confederalist system aiming for eventual self-determination
and autonomy of all peoples.

veleiro: