:: Re: [unSYSTEM] We have crypto. Now …
Author: Jonathan Valiente
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] We have crypto. Now what? Was: Charged over encryption software
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, my claims are pretty
> humble, non-perfection and constant transformation is everywhere around us.

Yes they do, but their is extraordinary evidence given. Consider the
precision of the variables that compose the universe that allot for life.
Consider the complexity of individual growth or decline of everyone around
you. From a certain perspective all things denote the existence of God the
Creator..of course many who wish to self-define their morality will assume
another rationality altogether.

If you desire a knowledge of God, it is given from God to the individual,
not the world...the way it was intended so humankind may freely choose
according to the dictates of their conscience.

I have presented to you the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ via the Book of
Mormon. Effort is required on your part, you won't be disappointed.