:: Re: [unSYSTEM] We have crypto. Now …
Author: psy
To: pablovidal85
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] We have crypto. Now what? Was: Charged over encryption software

On 08/09/15 20:30, Pablo wrote:
> Optimal morality, the sharp division of good and evil, the "perpetual
> motion" of philosophy. There's nothing more ideological than the idea
> of a perfect ideology. Humans have individual and collective interests
> that are in permanent conflict, therefore there will never be a single
> way of empirically classifying belief systems by how good or bad
> they're. The amount of confirmation bias present in religious people
> is measured by their proselytism.

Right. But you're forgetting the factor of communication between
societies. Some -ethical/scientific- points based in all of them to
communication and understanding. Your idea suggests the eternal war. And
it's dangerous in places with less hope.

So I like both the idea of ​​the federation and ditribución. It allows
diversity, while organizing the unit.