:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encrypt…
Author: psy
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encryption software

On 02/09/15 14:16, Caleb James DeLisle wrote:
> Any clue what was the crypto software ?

I just only found this another report:
http://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2015/09/01/lawyer-turkey-arrested-journalist-to-deter-foreign-media

But they don't mention nothing about the software that they were using.

> This is a bad joke. Turkey desperately trying to keep journalists away
> from the
> PKK (aka Rojava) because their government is a corrupt islamic
> fundimentalist
> state and is beginning to lose territory to the PKK's Anarchist
> Revolution.
> Conseptually, religious fundimentalism is a reaction to a corrupt and
> depraved
> society but when even a religious state becomes corrupt, they have
> reached
> the very bottom of moral bankrupcy.
>
> It's hard not to laugh.

In Spain was a police operation called "Operación Pandora" in which they
try to criminalize some squatters introducing the encryption used by
riseup.net like a proof of they were "hidding" something.

So, they can use SSL or GPG keys, with lenght more than 4096bits, as
"legal" weapon to jail activists.

This is serious worldwide problem and we should re-act.