:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encrypt…
Author: Caleb James DeLisle
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encryption software
Any clue what was the crypto software ?

This is a bad joke. Turkey desperately trying to keep journalists away from the
PKK (aka Rojava) because their government is a corrupt islamic fundimentalist
state and is beginning to lose territory to the PKK's Anarchist Revolution.
Conseptually, religious fundimentalism is a reaction to a corrupt and depraved
society but when even a religious state becomes corrupt, they have reached
the very bottom of moral bankrupcy.

It's hard not to laugh.