:: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” c…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Steve Litt
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” command replacement merged into systemd on Fedora Rawhide
On Tue, 1 Sep 2015 10:04:13 +0200
Tobias Hunger <tobias.hunger@???> wrote:

[snip]

> Now that is a really depressing outlook.
>
> I am way more positive than about your chances than that.

[snip]

> Keep on hacking, you can make a difference:)

[snip]

> Go talk to other developers, find out what bothers them about the
> non-systemd and systemd status quo and address those issues one by
> one.

He really *is* in love with himself: I thought it was just a summer
thing. The systemd troll tells *us* how to think, how to maintain
positivity, how to code, and what to "blog".

Life's too short. I have til tomorrow at 5pm to put together a Node.js
presentation. Edward's busy making a no-systemd, no-dbus network
helper. Most everyone is contributing, and this guy's consuming our
mental clock cycles with his bullshit.

Well, as Steve Jobs used to say, "there's an app for that":

# "Systemd troll" Tobias Hunger
:0:
* From.*redacted@???
* ^(To|Cc).*dng@???
/dev/null

Like I said, life's too short.

SteveT

Steve Litt
August 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting: Just the Facts
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tjust