:: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” c…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jaromil
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] The show goes on: “su” command replacement merged into systemd on Fedora Rawhide

I'll refrain quoting the rest of the reply, which contains some obvious
manipulations.

On Tue, 01 Sep 2015, Tobias Hunger wrote:

>    Please blog as much as you can so that developers can find out about what
>    you are doing. Posting here won't get your message across I think.

so now you are trying to convince people here that this is an unrelevant
place for debate? what a fine strategy! Haven't you read my previous
mail, that you are not welcome here? Are you following up to your
declaration, that you'll just lurk, or should I proceed by other means?

Tobias Hunger, you are not welcome here!