:: Re: [DNG] remove systemd for the lo…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Steve Litt
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] remove systemd for the love of Yog-Sothoth already
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 13:52:46 -0700
Go Linux <golinux@???> wrote:

> It's hard to read those quotes from #debconf properly without knowing
> the previous context. I was wondering if any Devuaneers crashed
> debconf. Was this a response to their presence? Or just to someone
> trolling the irc?
>
> I agree that the inclusion of ANY systemd files at this point is a
> BIG target for comments like these. VUAs et al . . . time to clean
> house . . .

Yeah, but golinux, you *know* those guys, you were there in the bad
times, those guys are going to laugh at us, as their passive aggressive
way of bitching at us, no matter what they do.

And about the laughter, perhaps we can look at it like Gandhi:

First they ignore you,
then they laugh at you,
then they fight you,
then you win.

We're on step 2!

SteveT

Steve Litt
August 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting: Just the Facts
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tjust