:: Re: [DNG] remove systemd for the lo…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Rainer Weikusat
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] remove systemd for the love of Yog-Sothoth already
Adam Borowski <kilobyte@???> writes:
> Today on #debconf:
>
> 20:11 < paultag> devuan can pick a fight once they release
> 20:11 < paultag> Hell, they can pick a fight once they stop installing systemd by default

Technically, this is a threat: "Should Devuan ever release something, an
event I don't really believe in, I'm more than ready to fight
them". While this nicely illustrates what I'd dub the "new-style Debian
mentality" and I certainly neither like to meet any person behaving in
this way nor consider discussing anything with one and it presumably
rhymes nicely with some of the more aggressive people on this list and
could thus considered to be a bait, what was the point, exactly?