著者: Daniel Reurich
To: Adam Borowski, dng
題目: Re: [DNG] remove systemd for the love of Yog-Sothoth already
On 24/08/15 06:34, Adam Borowski wrote:
> Today on #debconf:
>
> 20:11 < paultag> devuan can pick a fight once they release
> 20:11 < paultag> Hell, they can pick a fight once they stop installing systemd by default
> 20:11 < paultag> which they still do
>
> Guys... _still_ installing systemd by default is pathethic. I provided a
> set of desystemdized de-libsystemd0-ed packaged half a year ago (deb-src
> http://angband.pl/debian nosystemd-{jessie,stretch}), and other than upower,
> it was a matter of a bunch of trivial changes to debian/{control,rules,...}.
>
> The time frame becomes bad... you don't want to be laughed at, do you?

Adam,

Where's your git repo or (whatever VCS you use). We'd be happy to
utilise your work but won't do that without review of the changes made.
We're certainly not going to point people to other random repo's where
there is no review process and no way for us to prove the validity of
the binaries built.

If you want to contribute that work to Devuan we'd sure welcome it.

Or are you here just trolling and trying to divert attention from here
to your own project?

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.