:: [Squatconf] introducing allmende.io
Author: squatconf
To: squatconf
Subject: [Squatconf] introducing allmende.io
Hi squatters,

I've added myself via a more appropriate channel. I am also BCCing the
original CCs, as I don't know who's subscribed to

yet (= didn't bother to check).

Just quickly allow me to point out some fields of commitment that I can
take part in, refering to all that has been said before:

1. http://publicspaceinvaders.org/ was our research on the entanglement
of squatting and 'future proof' activism. It is still very relevant in
terms of community mapping in the broad sense. Elf may want to introduce
the dspace idea here.

2. @KathleenLD (Mapzen, Berlin) has a feature on GENDER, COMMUNITY AND
IDENTITY IN OPEN SOURCE at
https://sourcecode.berlin/2014/12/03/gender-community-and-identity-in-open-source/
. Didn't listen to it yet, though.

3. I'm a local Berlinois and can act as a location scout, etc.pp.
https://almereyda.de/ - Could you imagine using Taiga.io for
synchronization of preparation activities?

It was a great pleasure meeting you all IRL, after previously only
grasping some the spirits via Hypertext.

Peace out,

jon