:: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 14:29:02 +0100
Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> wrote:

> This is the completed C backend with all functions tested to work. Any
> suggestions as to modifications are welcome.
>
> The C code:

Hi Edward,

It compiles. Nice!

You get a few warnings:

slitt@mydesq2:/d/at/devuan/bartolo$ gcc -Wall backend.c
backend.c: In function ‘main’:
backend.c:188:8: warning: unused variable ‘out’ [-Wunused-variable]
backend.c: In function ‘saveFile’:
backend.c:99:2: warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
slitt@mydesq2:/d/at/devuan/bartolo$

If there's a way to attach files to dng emails, that would probably be
better, as the code wouldn't word wrap. Did you intend saveFile() to
return something?

I'll email back as soon as I've looked the code over.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
August 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting: Just the Facts
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tjust