:: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Le 16/08/2015 06:27, Steve Litt a écrit :
> On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 14:26:41 +1200
> Daniel Reurich<daniel@???> wrote:

>> >No no no!!!!!
>> >
>> >If you Devuan with systemd.... install Debian.
> I agree. Daniel, I don't know why it's so hard for some people to
> understand. We're all for freedom of choice, but catering to this
> mythical Devuan user who wants systemd reduces*our* choices by making
> it much harder to (I've been told not to use the neologism), ummm,
> decontaminate Devuan.

     This has been discussed so many times already! It sitll has to be
proven that offering systemd is possible without abandoning freedom of
choice for many other things.

     Why should we bother when there's a simple way for Devuan to
provide Systemd:
         http-redirect -> www.debian.org

     This is not about shims, though. I don't want to participate in the
shims thread proper.

     Nice day folks :-)
                                                     Didier