:: Re: [DNG] A better default windows …
Author: John Jensen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] A better default windows manager
I know it's decided that XFCE will be the default, which is fine, and as a
simply end user I'll be happy with a functional system. I do have a
question though. I find JWM to be quite flexible, although I've still much
to try and learn about configuring it. It seems to do about everything a
person would want in a very small memory footprint. Does a WM like this
have to pull done a lot of libraries that would be native(?) to XFCE to run
the programs a typical user would want and does this increase a WMs
footprint to that more like XFCE?

My appologies for my popping into these conversations. You all, typically,
are talking way over my head; but, I find this process fascinating and
thanks for all your work.

John