:: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Author: Nick Minkler
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Having nano available (doesn't matter if it's default) on base installs is
critical for me. I never ever use vi unless I'm using a distro with
nano/pico not being available. I expect nano to be available in a base
install with no DE. so having a 'sys admin' version without nano seems odd.
overall it's just simpler to quick edit config files (for me) with nano and
if I'm going to do any kind of development it's not going to be from
command-line with vi. It's going to be with eclipse, emacs, or another IDE.