:: Re: [DNG] OT: Terminal application …
Página Principal
Autor: Richard
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assunto: Re: [DNG] OT: Terminal application for multitrack audio (was Re: Sound (Was: My experience with Devuan Alpha2))

> 1. Something like ms-office/libreoffice. Probably the biggest thing
> from that would be something like libreoffice-writer for the CLI. I
> use emacs to type this e-mail for example, but when it comes to
> importing .docx, or exporting .doc, I have to either fire-up gnome, or
> go to the other OS.
> ​. . . ​
>
> Greg

​From the cli, ​

$ libreoffice4.4 --help

LibreOffice 4.4.4.3 2c39ebcf046445232b798108aa8a7e7d89552ea8

> Usage: soffice [options] [documents...]

--minimized    keep startup bitmap minimized.

--invisible    no startup screen, no default document and no UI.

--norestore    suppress restart/restore after fatal errors.

--quickstart starts the quickstart service

--nologo       don't show startup screen.

--nolockcheck don't check for remote instances using the installation

--nodefault    don't start with an empty document

--headless     like invisible but no userinteraction at all.

--help/-h/-? show this message and exit.

--version      display the version information.

--writer       create new text document.

--calc         create new spreadsheet document.

--draw         create new drawing.

--impress      create new presentation.

--base         create new database.

--math         create new formula.

--global       create new global document.

--web          create new HTML document.

-o             open documents regardless whether they are templates or not.

-n             always open documents as new files (use as template).

> --display <display>

      Specify X-Display to use in Unix/X11 versions.

-p <documents...>

      print the specified documents on the default printer.

--pt <printer> <documents...>

      print the specified documents on the specified printer.

--view <documents...>

      open the specified documents in viewer-(readonly-)mode.

--show <presentation>

      open the specified presentation and start it immediately

--accept=<accept-string>

      Specify an UNO connect-string to create an UNO acceptor through which

      other programs can connect to access the API

--unaccept=<accept-string>

      Close an acceptor that was created with --accept=<accept-string>

      Use --unnaccept=all to close all open acceptors

--infilter=<filter>[:filter_options]

      Force an input filter type if possible

      Eg. --infilter="Calc Office Open XML"

          --infilter="Text (encoded):UTF8,LF,,,"

--convert-to
> output_file_extension[:output_filter_name[:output_filter_options]]
> [--outdir output_dir] files

      Batch convert files.

      If --outdir is not specified then current working dir is used as

> output_dir.

      Eg. --convert-to pdf *.doc

          --convert-to pdf:writer_pdf_Export --outdir /home/user *.doc

          --convert-to "html:XHTML Writer File:UTF8" *.doc

          --convert-to "txt:Text (encoded):UTF8" *.doc

--print-to-file [-printer-name printer_name] [--outdir output_dir] files

      Batch print files to file.

      If --outdir is not specified then current working dir is used as

> output_dir.

      Eg. --print-to-file *.doc

          --print-to-file --printer-name nasty_lowres_printer --outdir

> /home/user *.doc

--cat files

      Dump text content of the files to console

      Eg. --cat *.odt

--pidfile file

      Store soffice.bin pid to file.

-env:<VAR>[=<VALUE>]

      Set a bootstrap variable.

      Eg. -env:UserInstallation=file:///tmp/test to set a non-default user

> profile path.

> Remaining arguments will be treated as filenames or URLs of documents to
> open.​

​Lots of calls from cli. ​