:: [Dng] file download zone
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: [Dng] file download zone

re all,

to avoid dispersion I've hacked together a file download zone which is
pulling builds from various places and updating a binary file repository
where people can download the latest ALPHA series releases. Also the
integration with the new "debakker" tool automatically producing Qemu
compressed images is on the way. The result is visible here:

http://files.devuan.org

This file repository will be kept up to date with latest releases, it
now comprises of the Alpha2 i386 announced by Daniel aka Centurion_Dan,
the Alpha2 amd64 built through our CI by Nextime and a Qemu image of the
latter. Plus some historical traces of previous Alpha releases.

The scripts for this setup are here
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/download-listr

next step I'm planning is a light (non-final) update of our website with
more recent information on our progress and the integration of the sites
hosted on gitlab with the deployed websites so that other editors can
also work on such updates simply pushing via git.

Linux O'Beardly: pardon my silence so far I'm working to stabilize
debakker so that it can run in more places, namely on your bakery
machine which will hopefully be the main node for toasting VM images.

ciao