:: [Dng] DistroWatch review of Manjaro…
Author: Robert Storey
To: dng
Subject: [Dng] DistroWatch review of Manjaro-OpenRC
Now that Ubuntu and Debian have decided to go over to the Dark Side (ie
systemd), I've been looking for a replacement at least until Devuan is
released. I believe it was Steve Litt who made a post suggesting that
Manjaro-OpenRC was very good, so I checked it out. Long story made short,
it is indeed very good and has now replaced Ubuntu on my desktop and laptop
machines.

I very occasionally write reviews for DistroWatch, and decided that
Manjaro-OpenRC was a worthy topic to write about. So I wrote the review and
I'm told by the site owner that it will be published tonight (Taiwan time
around 7 PM, early Monday morning if you're in the Western hemisphere). A
lot of you probably read DistroWatch and would have found the article on
your own, but I thought I should mention it. Feedback on the story is
welcome (even negative feedback).

regards,
Robert