:: Re: [Dng] Slackware systemd creepin…
Author: Matthew Melton
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Slackware systemd creepin in maybe?

Agree with Jack here

I have a vps with slackware 14.1 and there is no folder probably because
there is no desktop related stuff installed

However
     #slackpkg file-search systemd

Returns this

     Looking for systemd in package list. Please wait... DONE

    The list below shows the packages that contains "systemd" file.

    [uninstalled] - hplip-3.13.10-x86_64-1
    [uninstalled] - wicd-1.7.2.4-x86_64-4

    You can search specific packages using "slackpkg search package".

But I also get this

#slackpkg file-search laptop-mode.service

Looking for laptop-mode.service in package list. Please wait... DONE

No packages contains "laptop-mode\.service" file.

So does not appear to have come from the packages...
Perhaps a stray file from SlackBuilds?

Matt