Til: dng
Emne: Re: [Dng] A novice attempt to speed up Devuan development

On 14/05/15 22:16, T.J. Duchene wrote:
> Devuan needs more than programmers. There are documentation writers,
> graphic designers, public relations, even just fans. I know coders get
> a lot of the spotlight, but without others Devuan isn't going to go
> anywhere either.

It would be great if I could contribute as document writer. But I am
even still having difficulties to express myself in English as it is my
4th language. German is my 5th language and I am worse at it than
English. I don't have artistic mind so I should forget to contribute as
graphic designer. So the only thing I can offer to Devuan is testing it
report any issues that I find, a part from complaining and expressing my
opinions.

One of the main reasons I started this thread is to get suggestions and
guidelines in rebuilding Debian packages for Devuan so that I can
contribute more than that.

Cheers,

Anto