:: [Dng] [dng] vdev status update
Author: Jude Nelson
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: [Dng] [dng] vdev status update
Hey everyone,

I didn't have much time to work on vdev this weekend, but I did manage to
make the vdev installation process easier. The build process automatically
generates the host-specific /etc files for you (i.e. including rules for
persistent interface names), as well as an initramfs with vdev installed so
you can use it to boot. I've added preliminary instructions on how to
install vdev to
https://git.devuan.org/pkgs-utopia-substitution/vdev/blob/master/INSTALL.md.

DISCLAIMER: the above process has only been lightly tested. I apologize in
advance if you encounter bugs. Please do not try this on a production
system, and please read *all* of the instructions before attempting to
install (since it will mess with your initramfs).

I hope to do more next weekend, but it's currently a very busy time of year
for me right now (I have a work-related deadline at the end of April that I
have to meet).

Thanks,
Jude