:: Re: [Dng] dev-list
Pàgina inicial
Autor: KatolaZ
A: hellekin
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] dev-list
On Thu, Apr 09, 2015 at 02:28:38AM -0300, hellekin wrote:
> On 04/09/2015 01:15 AM, Martijn Dekkers wrote:
> >> We do not need another list.
> >>

> > That's pretty arrogant. Can you back that up with some actual reasons, like
> > others in this discussion are doing? Or is this simply a case of "because I
> > said so"
> >

> It's not arrogant, it's a fact. There's not even a single release, only
> a dozen or so regular participants, and you already want to detach
> developers from users? You're proposing to solve a problem that does
> not exist yet. People used to mailing lists use filters when they're
> annoyed with the traffic.

+1

On the same tone of some other posts of mine, I think we should reduce
the overhead to a minimum, at least for the moment. In my little
experience, MLs are the easiest way to keep people in touch, while
forums may be good to get help on specific things.

We know that MLs might become hard to follow at times, but I don't
find forums any better at that.

My2Cents

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]