:: Re: [Dng] dev-list
Pàgina inicial
Autor: hellekin
A: Martijn Dekkers
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] dev-list
On 04/09/2015 01:15 AM, Martijn Dekkers wrote:
>> We do not need another list.
>>

> That's pretty arrogant. Can you back that up with some actual reasons, like
> others in this discussion are doing? Or is this simply a case of "because I
> said so"

It's not arrogant, it's a fact. There's not even a single release, only
a dozen or so regular participants, and you already want to detach
developers from users? You're proposing to solve a problem that does
not exist yet. People used to mailing lists use filters when they're
annoyed with the traffic.

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/