:: Re: [Dng] dev-list
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: hellekin
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [Dng] dev-list
On 04/08/2015 09:49 PM, Steve Litt wrote:

> I make the following pledge to make sure I don't cause or continue conflict
> or noise on Dng:
>
> 1) I will not respond, at least on-list, to any thread discussing the
> merits or shames of systemd. I will either ignore, respond offlist, or
> filter and move on.
>
> 2) If discussing init systems, I will confine myself to their
> technicalities and possible concerns about future changes.
>
> 3) I will be nice in my on-list responses.
>
> 4) Any "don't feed the troll" responses I give will be offlist.

*** +1.

We do not need another list. If and when we do, we can think about it.
It's the third message I send on the same topic in three different
threads. I can't see that as being very productive.

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/