:: Re: [Dng] dev-list
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Robert Storey
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [Dng] dev-list
Apollia wrote:

> I'm also glad there is a forum: http://talk.devuan.org/
>
> I actually prefer forums over mailing lists in general because forums
> seem to be more organized, which makes it easier for people to avoid
> anything they're uninterested in.

I didn't realize we had a forum. And I agree that it would be more
organized to post questions/comments that way. Indeed, we could have one
section of the forum for developer discussions, one area for general
questions, etc. Which begs the question: should we just retire the mailing
list(s) and start using the forum?

Anyway, now that I know of the forum's existence, I just went and signed
up. No posts yet, of course, but when there's an alpha release, I'll be
ready to direct my questions there.

cheers,
Robert