:: Re: [Dng] Too many man pages, too m…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Too many man pages, too much complicated : systemd
On Mon, 06 Apr 2015 11:24:54 +0200
Joerg Reisenweber <reisenweber@???> wrote:

> Please by all means avoid "friendly fire" towards shots you hear in
> front of you - it's not the enemy, it's just your peers, we're all
> looking (and fighting) same direction.
>
> BR
> /j

Joerg,

When the organization has made a foundational policy decision, so they
can move forward and implement that policy, yet somebody keeps trying
to open up that policy to further debate, is that somebody's fire
really friendly? Are they looking and fighting in the same direction,
or are they deliberately retarding progress in that direction?

SteveT

Steve Litt
Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28