:: Re: [Dng] This has GOT to be an Apr…
Author: Nuno Magalhães
To: Devuan project
Subject: Re: [Dng] This has GOT to be an April Fools joke
On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Nate Bargmann <n0nb@???> wrote:
> Before anyone takes this too seriously a bit more research needs to be
> done as we are very close to the date that an elaborate ruse is
> plausible, at least for us in the USA.

For the time being, it seems like a joke. At least this time.

But, like others said, it wouldn't be a bad thing, let'em taint their
own kernel. It would be interesting if Mr Torvalds would block them
from using the name "linux", but regardless it would keep things
separate.

Still, a behemoth as Red Hat might be, one does not just simply fork a
kernel. Unless of course you join efforts with Google and other Incs,
then sure, here be dragons gone.

My2c