:: Re: [Libbitcoin] On Rewriting Bitco…
Author: Eric Voskuil
To: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
CC: libbitcoin mailing list
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] On Rewriting Bitcoin (was Re: Satoshi client: is a fork past 0.10 possible?)
Cross-posting below.

libbitcoin-consensus is a new libbitcoin library based on the
libbitcoinconsensus files from satoshi 0.10.

https://github.com/libbitcoin/libbitcoin-consensus

libbitcoin-consensus requires openssl by default, but has a
--with-secp256k1 option (experimental).

Latest (master) libbitcoin-blockchain requires libbitcoin-consensus by
default, but the dependency can be avoided using the --without-consensus
option.