:: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 6, Issue …
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jude Nelson
To: David Harrison
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Oggetto: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 6, Issue 60
Hi David,

Do you have an account on the Devuan GitLab (git.devuan.org)? If so, feel
free to open issues against the relevant project.

If not, I guess you could post them here, but maybe tag the subject with
[BUG] and the relevant package? (I ask this as a question in case someone
wants to correct me with a better policy).

-Jude