:: Re: [Dng] apt repository?
Author: Jaromil
To: Eugene Bolshakoff, dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] apt repository?
hi Eugene,

On 8 March 2015 13:05:42 CET, Eugene Bolshakoff <mercurius@???> wrote:
>Also, will this repos conflict with Debian?
>
>If I upgrade to Devuan Jessie (systemd-free), what should I do with
>original Debian repositories in /etc/apt/sources.list ? I should remove
>them, shouldn't I?

no, at least not at the moment. the repos can co-exist in the alpha series until
further notice. This may change in the future, as we plan to distribute all packages
from our own servers

However for now you can keep both and try installing things, the pinning should
preserve you from systemd. This is of course about alpha testing, we don't have
anything ready for production yet.

ciao