:: Re: [Dng] apt repository?
Author: Jaromil
To: karl
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] apt repository?

hi Karl, Gravis,

On Thu, 05 Mar 2015, karl@??? wrote:

> Gravis:
> > replace whatever you added with this line:
> > deb [arch=amd64,i386] http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/ unstable main
> > contrib non-free
> >
> > the run apt-get update. it should complain:
> > W: GPG error: http://packages.devuan.org unstable InRelease: The
> > following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
> > not available: NO_PUBKEY 94532124541922FB
> >
> > that's all.
>
> I get:
>
> W: Failed to fetch http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/dists/unstable/main/binary-amd64/Packages Hash Sum mismatch
>
> W: Failed to fetch http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/Packages Hash Sum mismatch
>
> maybe one should wait a little till some daemon fixes that...

yes please wait and be patient, Nextime is still working to settle our
repository and the workflow to build packages, progress and builds are
documented on #devuan-dev (beware: high automated volume of messages
from jenkins) and things are not ready yet for alpha testing.

meanwhile, using those repos may misconfigure your systems! so do at
your own risk, but really noone here is advised to use our repos yet

I guess nextime will like to announce them ready, when they are

ciao